[Dailydrool] Drool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 19:04:07 PDT 2012

Debbie, Ben is here drooling for you as well as "Da Brudders" Elwook  and
Jake.  I too have never heard of high blood pressure in dogs.   This is
something to be on the lookout for in the future.  I hope that Jake  takes to the
meds, and that they will work for him and give him many years with  you.
Hopefully the new meds will even cause him to like Bessie.   Drool is also on
the way for Buddy.  May his time with you be pain  free.  I think your
decision is a wise one.  Spoil him and keep him  comfy.  I will add prayers to
the drool being sent.

I also will go along with voting for Blue Grass.  Hope we can  get them the
money they need.

Douglas and Ben