[Dailydrool] High Blood Pressure Thoughts

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Jun 21 06:08:27 PDT 2012

Art has high blood pressure.  Nothing in his blood work and multiple tests we have done indicate why. My first thought was the Placque Off I was putting on their food for teeth.  It is basically ground up seaweed. Very salty.  So I stopped that but it hasn't changed. He's still peeing buckets of clear liquid.  We've come to the conclusion he is drinking water from pain. His kidney values are still in normal range.  Finally after consulting a third doc did they take his blood pressure. It also was so high they used 5 different cuffs thinking something was wrong with the cuff.  Unlike Jake, they didn't take it on the tail, but on his arm. We are going back for a recheck this morning to see if anything has changed. It sure is a mystery.
Ann