[Dailydrool] Drool request

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 06:51:05 PDT 2012

The Dashing Bassets would like to request that some of the famous drool be slung in the direction of our dog-in-law. When she got married a few weeks ago, Auntie Deb inherited an Australian-something (not a cattle dog, but the lazy mom keeps forgetting what breed Maggie is, and we only know bassets . Being an obedient dog, Maggie is adored by the auntie, who does not appreciate the finer points of basset stubbornness.

Maggie has a serious problem. She is not pooping! After a thorough checkup, the doc could not identify the problem--nothing showed on the Xrays. The vet has run bloodwork, but our mom sees an ultrasound in the future, if that doesn't show anything.

The in-laws are both unemployed right now, through no fault of their own. If you could sling the drool for Maggie and add a bit for Auntie Deb's job hunt and that the male in-law's business would pick up, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. It looks as if Auntie Deb may have a job on the horizon, which could be a big help to them.

Though we have never met the dog-in-law or the male in-law, who are in the Midwest and have never visited, we'd like to help out Auntie Deb.
Holly (did I ever meet Auntie Deb?) & Dexter (I'm going along with this because I am a good boy, but I've never met any of them), AKA the Dashing Bassets