[Dailydrool] Miss Vivian for Queen

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 12:22:25 PDT 2012

Oh my goodness, I have to say I have met and petted Vivvie and fell totally in love. Miss Viv will make a awsome Queen,( and her Mom is pretty awesome too.)----she really has no legs, body and paws, that is what draws your attention to her, and then she looks at you and you melt. Yes, Viv will make a wonderful Queen.

Help Miss Viv wear the crown next year  and you will also be helping the hounds of MBR. What a win win!!!

Here is the link again-- http://georgeegrunt.com/vivian2013/index2.html

Drool to all in need---Go Vivvie!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,