[Dailydrool] I got hacked!

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:08:13 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

If you get an email from me that says I've recently sent you some pictures,
please do not open it! It is NOT me! I got hacked a while ago and
apparently they are still at it. Grrrrr! This makes me so mad! I have no
idea what is in that email but I don't imagine that it's anything good. If
I send anyone a private email, I'm usually responding to something on the
DD and put DD: and whatever the subject is in the subject line. I'm so
sorry if you have gotten one of these emails!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger