[Dailydrool] Snoopy and soupy

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:17:47 PDT 2012

Dear Snoopy,

dis is Cooper the magnificent woofing in about your soupy adventure...about
2 months ago when the 2 legger brother had a broken jaw he had to blend all
of his foodies so he could suck it up through a straw...he left a bowl of
really thick tomato soup on the counter and yep you guessed it, I scored
it. Problem is it flipped over and landed on my back...momperson was
laughing so hard (although not so hard she couldn't take pictures to record
my moment of shame). I tried my hardest, but couldn't bend myself backwards
to lick it off. The orange stain eventually went away after a couple
dreaded baffs.

My new brother Boomer is finally starting to figure out how to play...I
have shown him the finer points of alligator mouth and the basset 500...now
he just needs to quit remodeling the couch before momperson blows a gasket.
 Speaking of momperson, could you all send some spare drool our way...she
had knee surgery today and is a little loopy on perkysets...Boomer and I
are hoping she forgot she already gave us our dinner and cookies and feeds
us again.

more later from Cooper the magnificent!!!
 with Boomer the new brother
Toby ATB (I still look for him)
George, Z and Smokey (who still won't come in the house since Boomer got
here)
and loopy momperson Paula (no I'm not feeding you again)