[Dailydrool] Thinking of Momperson (aka Bev)

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 08:04:22 PDT 2012

Yesterday I was on my way home when out of the corner of my eye I saw a big black hair tail walking. Remembering the description a drooler gave of a Belgian Shepard. I immediately went on to see more of this dog. Sure enough I think it was a Belgian. It walked proud, confidently with shining black hair and a tail so high I thought it was trying to reach a tree. It wasn't that the tail was long just that it was so proud to be itself.

What a beautiful animal and then I thought of Mr. Copper Sir and why Bev would be so in love with the breed and why anyone might be intimidated by one. If one every entered my house I think the boys would think he was a doggy god.

Sent from my iPhone