[Dailydrool] Hello Again To The Drool

Slantieri slantieri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:12:40 PDT 2012

HerrrooooooOoOOoo!

My name is Ruby Roo and I used to read the Drool all the time when I was a buppie. I live in the Southcoast of Massachusetts with The Warden (who I molded into a very obedient servant - bwahahaha) and OldToot - a dreadfully gassy Golden Weetweever. I had to let my bestest furend in the whole wide Yard, Molly Wog, go to the Bridge without me about 8 months ago. I miss her, but I promised The Warden it would get better. She has me me me and Old Toot ( who turns 14 next week) to keep her busy and on her toes.  I just wanted to say hi and that The Warden will be required to read The Drool more since she has plenty of time on her commute in the morning to work in the Big City. It keeps me in biskits and cranberry sherbet pints and walkies!

So, hi old friends and new friends! Snooter kisses to all!

Ruby Roo, still a proud holder of her OEBE certificate
OEBE Shredder

Sent from my iPaw