[Dailydrool] Look Out!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 13:02:00 PDT 2012

Momma here--and to all of us with Moon Dogs---you know, full moon coming and they go into doggie PMS---well Jake alerted me to this event coming this morning after he had a "go" at Brudder Elwood. Both are fine, MY blood pressure went to the moon and I reminded the big red dog that he better cool his jets here and now.

I wonder if there are anger management classes for dogs???

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger