[Dailydrool] Another girl

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:14:25 PDT 2012

Chris,

I was in tears reading your story about that poor sweet thing. I am certain
that my Babe was treated in a like manner. It seems obvious, even now, that
she whelped at least one litter, if not more. Babe shook and shook and
shook just like you mentioned about your other girl. I too, have often
wondered whatever happened to her puppies. She is still so scqared
sometimes. I wonder if they hurt her pups, or worse. an d then I get mad.

I hope that I have told everyone in rescue that I have dealt with how much
I appreciate all of their efforts. Many years ago I read a post from
someone in rescue that was called on the phone and told that if they didn't
drive to their home immediately and get the dogs they would be shot. See ,
that an easy one for me. You're outta here, you idiot! I wouldn't last long
on the front lines of Rescue.

I am very grateful for all of you that are involved in it at the grass
roots level. Keep up the good work. Babe appreciates it, and so do I. I
hope this this extra girl you got goes to a place where she will be loved,
kept safe, and loved some more. Please give her a snack and a belly rub
from me. (Oh good grief, youy twoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say to Chris
that I was giving her your snacks, I said that I wanted to have Chris give
the poor thing a sanck. ) I said to give this poor thing a snack, and Boo
and Babe thought I said to give her THEIR snacks........

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

Home: (307) 337-2144