[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 21:47:11 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

We're all winding down at our house.  We've had our dinner and our walks.  LuLu
is doing great, her foot doesn't seem to bother her.  And hey, Cyrus has decided
he prefers his food without chicken soup on it.  So all is well.

I want to thank the droolers who posted cookie money to LuLu and my waddle page.
 That was very nice of you and now LuLu and I won't have to show up shame faced
and empty handed.  If anybody else should happen to have some sympathy on a
couple of hounds who's clueless momPerson isn't very good at this waddle stuff
our page is here:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/dalerutz/waddle-2012

and every little bit helps GGBR save more hounds like LuLu and I.

Thanks a whole bunch.

More later from Snoopy