[Dailydrool] Lucy Grove-Flanagan ATB

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:02:07 PST 2012

Elder Clara, please keep your eyes peeled for a little red and white lady from Ireland.  She slipped away in the night after a rapid decline and a very high temperature that was slow to respond to antibiotics (there was probably at least one tumour in her chest).  She joined us at ten months, and left at thirteen years, and we loved her dearly.

She can say hello to her own pack - Falkie, Poppy and Bilko, and then sniff for real all those bassets we told her about that she only sniffed second and third hand.

Diana and Frank
(and Rooney, who worried when she was sick, but seems to have moved on as soon as she was gone and isn't looking for her)