[Dailydrool] Drool license plate holders

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 2 15:35:57 PST 2012

Does anyone know if or where I can get another "Daily Drool license plate holder"? I bought mine probably at least 10 years ago and it's moved from car to car but alas, it's plastic and finally broke. It's blue and says "love the drool" on top and "Basset Hounds" on the bottom. Trying to repair it but I'm not sure I can. You can email me privately if you like. Thanks!

Sue Gorney, Milo (going to be 14), Tracker (still cute) and Shade (atb)