[Dailydrool] plaque off

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Mar 3 16:32:38 PST 2012

I've been using it too, but Arthur started peeing all over and cannot
concentrate his urine.  I thought that might be the problem so I stopped it.
Doc has done every test imaginable and can't find out what is wrong with
him.  We stopped the plaque off almost 2 months ago, so that was not the
problem.  I looked at a jar in the store the other day and asked myself if I
wanted to spend $100 on plaque off or $100 on food, so didn't get any.  I
would love to know your kelp secret.  I know all plaque off is is ground
kelp.  What kind I don't know.  We had a Japanese exchange student who
brought us this huge bag of kelp that they eat like potato chips.   After
she left I through it away.  Now I'm sorry I did.

Ann