[Dailydrool] Nigel to Dexter

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:35:13 PST 2012

Ok yeah guy, we nose.
Youse try'n save he life an he fink youse terring da place apawrt.
Yeah ok reed dis ccareful an den I splain:
**
*Damage done: new stereo bluetooth headphones mangled. Leather case for MP3
player chewed up (player is okay – the case took all the abuse). Two
ergonomic mouse pads shredded. Foam mattress pad (dog bed) viciously
attacked and missing some good size chunks. Wireless mouse worked over, but
not seriously damaged. Leather covered handle on leather recliner soggy ,
minor teeth marks but no big holes. One remote control mauled but still
working.*
**
Dem firss tings-- dey fitty on da hed ob Mr. Hotshot, rite? Mebbe eet he
brain? Mebbe make he deff so he no heer when da boiglars come an steel all
da cookies an vallyouball stuff. Mebbe he cant heer when youse say put me
in my crate?
So youse tryna save he brain and ears an vallyouballs but noooooooooo,
youse been destructo.
Leather case: I meens, leather. Come on now. Wass rawhidey but not purty
leather? How youse sposed to tell differmince?
Mouse pads.
Why youse need enyfing for a mice? He nose whut mices can do? How he nose
da mices not shred eech odder? Mices bad to hab in house eet all da cookies
leeve liddel presents in da silberware drawer yeah see, we hab had mices
two. I nose dese fings. He not finking.
Wireless mouse.
No miceys hab wires. Got liddel feets. Mr. Kliban rote a pome about mices:
Oh I love them little mousies
Mousies what I love to eat
Bite they tiny heads off
Eat they crunchy feet.

See? No wires.

Foam dog bed. Who wannsa bed ob foam. Tellim to buy somefin wif dat rubbery
stuff init. LLEWIS GO AWAY
Dat rekliner where he sit when he shood be out walkin youse or gettin youse
food or treets? And da same fing for da TB point an shoot fing. He need to
get up an get mobin anyways. No good stanning round. Get he aktibitty
points wif wait watchers.

So dere. Mr. Dexter you juss show dis to Mr, Hotshot an see LLEWIS GO AWAY
Ise busy heer. Whachu meen it all rong? I nebber all rong. You liddel snot
come bek heer youse nose I cant run no more. LLLLLLEWWWIIISSSS!!! I gone
git you enyways!!!!
It not all rong. It NOT. Oops Nigel done hit da sent button.

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper