[Dailydrool] Do dogs PMS?

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:52:11 PST 2012

Ninja has been a B@#$% all day.  I know she is one but she has been a
bigger one than normal.  Do dogs, old ones who are fixed, have mood swings
like some people?  She is sure being more herself than usual.  She has
crabbed at everything moving multiple times today.  No one does anything to
her other than breathe the same air and walk within 10m feet of her.  She
was crabby about her breakfast this morning.  Maybe because she is old she
is just becoming more her.  We have spent a lot of time loving in the last
couple days.  Her love tank should be full.

No one here eats green stuff unless they have an unsettled tummy.  They
don't eat fruit, veg or herbs unless they are disguised in something else.
These dogs don't do healthy.  They are strictly meat and potatoes, minus
the potatoes.  I do hide things in their bowls sometimes but those usually
get patooeyed onto the floor.  Hidden pills get the same treatment.  Our
dogs have only eaten the grass when upset.  Ninja will do this from time to
time.  You can hear her tummy gurgling when she does it.  I have gasx but
don't think to give it to her.  I don't know if I could get it in her
either.

I made peanut butter and banana cookies for the girls today.  They smelled
good enough to eat.  I didn't try one because I like my teeth and want to
keep them in my mouth.  I always bake their biscuits until they are rock
hard so they won't spoil quickly.  The girls approve.  They have been
basset tested.  I need to put this batch under lock and key so
someone--named Maggie--can't get the bag and chow down when the mom is not
home.  She works on keeping her girlish figure with a vengeance.  Her
figure more closely resembles Aunt Bea than a Miss America but that is for
another post.

I need to finish my glass of wine.  No wine was injured in the writing of
this post.  No bassets either.  Although that might be another story if
that trash can gets dumped just one more time-MAGGIE.

Julie with the zoo