[Dailydrool] Dry, cracked nose

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Wed Mar 14 05:02:05 PDT 2012

Hi all,  I've been lurking a lot lately.  Too many things going on to
name.
But, I'm battling a dry, cracked basset nose with Sophie.  I've been
going back and forth with Bag Balm and Vaseline.
It's tough because if she doesn't lick it off, Lucy does.

Just wanted to see if any other droolers had to battle this and if they
used something better or had some advice.

Poor girl, it looks sore, especially where it cracked a bit.  This is a
first for me and I just don't know what else to do.

Love and drool to all...

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Lucy, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.