[Dailydrool] Pack Leader contest?

Chalk Christine L Chris.L.Chalk at carillionplc.com
Wed Mar 14 07:25:14 PDT 2012

Dear Daily Drool

I have recently adopted 2 gorgeous male Bassets. They were living in a
pack of 5 Bassets before they were put up

For rehoming. The original owners could not afford to keep the 5 of them
any longer due to a change in their financial

Situation. The boys are half brothers and William is nearly 4 and is in
charge !! and Rupert is 3 and very lively. Both

Have lovely temperaments and eager to please us. However yesterday after
what started as a play fight turned into

Something near vicious as William ran outside to the garden and Rupert
chased him growling and attacking him near

His head. Eventually William got away to the corner of the garden and
Rupert laid down near the back door growling.

I asked them both to come in and they were fine but should I have
intervened before? And was Rupert contesting the

Leadership of the 2 of them? We have only had the boys since last
Saturday so this is all a bit new for all of us.

Any advice would be helpful? Many thanks

Chrissy Chalk - Mum to Rupert and William

CARILLION VALUES

Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery -Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation

This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the postmaster at carillionplc.com. You must not disclose its contents to anyone, retain, copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it.

Carillion may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Carillion plc: Registered in England No. 3782379 Registered Office: Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY.

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl http://www.blackspider.com/, however, Carillion does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.