[Dailydrool] Flying Snoopy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 09:20:58 PDT 2012

I had a miniature Dachshund that could get up on my kitchen table so I know
 how you feel,  here is a suggestion  store your baked goods or  chocolate
in the microwave  or if you are leaving home for work  just  slide the cake
back into the oven,    and leave a  note    DO NOT  USE OVEN  !  the note
would  be for me to remind myself that I was the ONE who put the stupid cake
back in  the oven for safe reasons   YEP  I have done that, stored a
pineapple upside down cake in my oven, came home from work, turned on said oven  to
preheat,  Oh God what is that smell    Holy Crap   CAKE !!!!!!!!  I prefer
Microwave,   I have resolved myself to  the fact , that the Basset is
strong willed  and if there is a way  they will find it even if we think it is
impossible.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie