[Dailydrool] Snoopy is inconvenienced

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 16 12:48:15 PDT 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Friday, ear day, dog park day, bath day (in that order).  And .... we stopped
and got our challah on the way home from the park.  When we got home momPerson
put it in the MICROWAVE!!!  Our microwave is BUILT IN.  Snoopy needs a step
stool.

more later from Snoopy

P.S.  LuLu did not get to come with us to the park today but we picked up
special dog cookies at the bakery on the way home and we got one for LuLu too
and she LOVED it.  She says she's never had anything like it.  Not hard to
believe.  She took her sweet time eating it too ....

P.S.S.  LuLu is still a good 15 lbs underweight but she is looking better and
getting stronger and most importantly she can run around a bit now and trots on
her dog walks.  She is fully vaccinated now.  How much longer do droolers think
momPerson should wait to take LuLu to the dog park.  momPerson says the first
time she is going with Cyrus and WITHOUT me so momPerson AND Cyrus can focus on
taking care of LuLu.