[Dailydrool] increasing agression in Addisons dog

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:46:58 PDT 2012

I need some advice, my Toby was diagnosed with Addisons a year ago. He
takes prendisone 5 mg once a day and percorten injection every 28 days
(last shot was a week ago). He is becoming increasingly more
agressive, both towards my other basset, the 3 cats and my son and I.
It has gotten so bad that today he wouldn't let Cooper in the house
(he was sitting outside in the rain) and when I did get Coop in Toby
went after him and almost killed Cooper, luckily I was able to break
them up before Cooper was too badly hurt. Also, today he would not eat
his dinner, ate breakfast fine, but wouldn't even touch dinner.  This
is extremely unusual for him, he is usually starving and snarfs down
his food.

Any advice any of you have would be greatly appreciated

Paula Smith