[Dailydrool] Snoopy &Lulu

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 18:10:42 PDT 2012

Snoopy, isn't it great to see Lulu acting like a "real basset" and enjoying how life should be?

I know we all hear stories about abused hounds and their come back stories, but one never knows how it truly feels until you experience that first hand. We adopted Mabel a little over a year ago, you could count every rib and every vertebrae in her, feet moving too quickly caused her to squeal, men terrifed her, she would only sit on the floor never furniture. After much work she got better, then at Slobberfest it was like the light was turned on, she began to play, really play and not just go thru the motions. She now loves everyone and will walk up to men on her own. It is so hard to describe how it makes you feel.

Today Mabel marched in the Pittsburgh St. Patrick's Day Parade, she did so well, it was a great day for all,  alittle hot for the hounds (77) but a great turn out of 21 hounds. So Lulu will come around and you will greatly enjoy the changes.

As for the post for holistic vets and houndies with back issues, we have been taking Mabel to a chiropractor and the changes is amazing, she has been much less grumpy after being adjusted. We have a few vets in the area that do chiropractic but I have a human chiropractor who has done dogs for 20 years and the results are amazing, nit just with Mabel t other dogs we have meet by going there.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all,

Nancy momslave to Maggie, Bailey, Mabl Daisy, Alice ATB

‎"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss‎