[Dailydrool] Jigsaw puzzle

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:23:32 PDT 2012

Anyone else suffer with the puzzle effect? As you are getting pushed off the last inch of the bed you can't just move the hound over because they are laying all interlocked. So you get up, move the farthest one, then work your way up the line to finally slide the offending hound who had his paws in your back. Then you'd discover you gained about a 1/2" of space since they don't so much slide as stretch. So you go back to balancing on the edge of the bed next to a larger Basset puzzle than you started with in the first place. All at 2am. I think if you go back far enough Gumby is in the pedigree of all Bassets somewhere.

Drool to all, especially the poor dal who suffered from the nasty neighbor. I hope there is proof and they can bring charges.

Synthia and crew (good thing mom finally got up, now we can stretch out)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone