[Dailydrool] Costco

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 17:01:04 PDT 2012

We went to Costco today to buy our monthly dog supplies and noticed they had the orthopedic dog bed that I had when I first got Speedy. I was telling the DH that maybe we should get one for Speedy when a lady who was looking at the small dog beds just started talking to us. She was freaking out, she had gone to the shelter to adopt an older dog but ended up with a puppy. She kept asking me questions and telling me about her previous dog that passed away from cancer and how she really didn't think she could handle a puppy but it was love at first sight. She kept on asking me "Am I crazy??" ....uhhh....well...you ARE talking to crazy basset person so NO of course not.

I think someone said that crazy basset people just find each other. I think crazy dog people just find themselves in general. LOL. Once in a while its good to see "its not just me"

Drool to all in need

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)