[Dailydrool] Sister Anna Repawting frum the Bridge

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Mar 18 19:16:49 PDT 2012

Well, Sister Holly and Sister Gracie, we had a wunnerful time here
yesterday, the big Bridge St. Pawtrick's Day Pawrade and Picnic was a grand
success.  I marched in the Pawrade fer a while, then sat down and cooled off
and watched fer a while, then marched some more.  And we all sang Irish
songs while we wuz marching.  After we got tired of marching and singing we
went to the picnic, and it was lots of fun, everyhound sat out in the grass
on blankies and socialized and ate and then ate some more.  The fud was set
out buffet style on houndies size tables, and there were sausages and cold
cuts and roasts and chickie and turkey and every kind of cheese you could
think of, and bowls of green beans and pumpkin and squash for veggie-loving
hounds.  Picture cookies and chewies and bones of all kind, and then ICE
CREAM, you know how much Sister Anna lubs ice cream.  Oh yes, and bunches of
different cakes, some wif icing and some wifout.  It be peeg-out city.  Dat
Queen FeyFey sure knows how to throw a mighty fine pawty.

Girls, you remember last time I talked to you I was running late for my
appointment with PW Pauline, to get her help ordering some hats.  Let me
tell you Ladybugs, I had a ball trying on and ordering my hats, PW Pauline
is inspired, and she made picking out my hats a lot of fun.  I ordered
three, one for every day, one for fancy occasions, and a rain hat.  Now I
wasn't planning on the rain hat, but Pauline insisted, she said "Sister
Anna, it'll come in handy, trust me on this."  So I took her advice and got
a large-brimmed rain hat.  And I started paying attention to everyhound, and
realized that almost all of them at least carried one of those fold-up rain
caps that look like grocery bags.  Hmmm sez me, this seems very odd, the
weather here at the Bridge is always very nice, no loud thunderstorms and
thunderboomers here.  Anywho, I listened to Pauline and ordered my rain hats
(got one of them grocery bag things too).

Well Girls, yesterday I found out why everyhound here carries a rain hat or
cap.  THE BUPPIES.  That's right, they was flying in the pawrade with their
glittery buppywings, and holy creeping cats, them bups is not well
potty-trained.  That's right girls, you gotta watch the little stinkers cuz
they will PEEEEE on you!  Poor Miz Pat is working and working on this potty
issue with the bups, but the poor lady is fighting an uphill battle.
Grandpa Mitchell is helping, too, but there are a lot of buppies here at the
Bridge.  Anywho, Thank You PW Pauline fer making me get rain hats!  Next
time them buppies is flying in a pawrade I is gonna get a full-body-coverage
rain coat to wear!!!

Gotta run Girls, I be going to lunch today with Pawcasso Blossom, Miss Becky
and Elder Clara, and I don't want to be late.  Blossom told me at the
Pawrade yesterday that she will paint a mural at the Sweet Meat Shoppe, and
I can't wait to hear what she plans to do.  Any suggestions for subjects?
Lub and kissies frum Sister Anna.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net