[Dailydrool] Lass Nite

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 02:15:59 PDT 2012

Dis Nigel
Lass nite affer dark my liddel brudder Llewis he sides he gotta go ousside.
Ok when dey did fixes da hawse dey dun away wif are fludlites on da rofff
so now da yerd it darkdarkdark.
N he an Cooper dey goes ousside cuz where Llewis go Coopr go. He onna
mizzion see nuffin heppen to he liddel buddy.
(You is TWO liddel stannin next to dat big old black rug...uh...Mr. Cooper
Sir heh...yessir. Sorry.)
sO LLEWIS he (sorry hitted =da rong buddons)
So Llewis he fink he see sumfin movin roun in da beke ob da yard but
wiffout da lites hard to nose.
So he been Llewis he bark.
(Youse do two berk at EVVERFING! ) (Shuddup Llewis. Yessir Mr Cooepr Ise
sorry hey, CAN I RITE DIS???)
Yes fank youse.
He barky barky Conley go runnin out when MPerson wif she big ole carry
light go out. I tried to foller but cannot do it no more wiffout help. But
I kinheer good an I kin nose whut Llewis an Conley an Ebben Cooper sayin.
A MONSTER
MPerson use da lite see da eyeballs.
No dem three dogs go nutso. No going eny closer, because dem eyeballs up
purty high mebbe Belgian Shipdog high. They'se think kiyote or fox or
sumfin. MomPerson eben a liddel you nose...whut da??? like dat.
So she shoo alla dogs inna howse an she holler for DPerson and he sighin
and ebberfing dey goes out with da lites shuddin da door case it Godziller
or Xombees (yeah see I nose about dat stuff. I meybe gotta sit here but dat
dont meen Ise not edyou katieing myseff!! )
Dey come in laffing.
It be too almoss ded solar lites whut DPerson juss putted out dat dey.
Well mebbe dey finks it funne but ole Mr. Cooper he juss pantin like crazy
but he SAY he wisht it hadda bin a coyote he finish dat off quik. Un hunh
wif he 3 legs.
We juss leddim bleeve it tho. Sometimes youse gotta do dat. He an Llewis.
That a pair!
Love and Drool to all whut needs it an it seem like we all does.
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper an MomPerson (an DPerson too dis
time.)