[Dailydrool] Much better

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 11:04:08 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here ...

So last night (after dark) I walked into the living room just as LuLu started to
squat .... and I rushed over and grabbed her collar and told her no, no, outside
we go outside and got her outside onto the grass where she squatted and peed
.... GOOD GIRL LULU .... want a cookie ... such a good girl ..... well .... if
LuLu was having a cookie what are the chances that Snoopy and Cyrus get a
cookie?  about 100%.  So later on I asked LuLu if she wanted to go outside with
me to pee and I might as well have asked Cyrus and Snoopy if they wanted a
cookie .... especially Snoopy .... here I go momPerson .... look LuLu ... I'm
peeing .... come on, you pee, we'll get a cookie ... come ON LuLu just squat at
least I WANT that cookie!!  So she did and they all got one and right before bed
I asked her again and Snoopy just about bowled her over rushing her out the dog
door .... she and Snoopy were already peeing by the time I got out there and
then it was cookie time!!! oh joy, a cookie.  Peer pressure works great.

And then this morning I remembered what Val said about confining her in the
morning..... Val they all sleep on the bed with us so I said to my husband ...
"honey, can you hold onto LuLu while I use the bathroom" and he didn't let go of
her until I came out and she immediately jumped down and all 3 of them raced
straight for the back door and out we went and everyone emptied bladders and
came in and got breakfast.

Oh .... and what with the half a dozen accidents over the course of a couple
weeks I decided to suppliment my spot cleaning with a full blown carpet shampoo
last night (I own a machine .... kids and dogs, gotta have one, mines 15 years
old but works great) .... so ... there are definately no mixed messages in the
carpet left over either.

So, hopefully, we've got a handle on little LuLu's fear of the dark .... Snoopy
is more than willing to be her personal escort for a cookie (or two).

More later from the clueless momPerson ... who really thanks Val for pointing
out the solution for the morning.... I never would have thought of it ....
seriously!!