[Dailydrool] Tony in FL needs a little drool

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Tue Mar 20 14:47:40 PDT 2012

Hi all.  TOny needs a little healing drool and so does my DH. Long story short, Tony bit DH this morning at the daily mouth cleaning and Tony went to vet.  4 teeth extracted and a growth from his gums that had gotten stuck between teeth. SO, that is off to biopsy.  TOny is back home and DH is bandaged on both legs.  Knee left and inner thigh right.  You all know that this is the 3rd time Tony has gotten my DH. Last time was bad tooth related too.
Tony went to the new vet this morning without any issues.  Hard to believe, just the chicken trail.
Vet also said she thinks Tony is 10 or 11 because of the extent of arthritis in his spine, shoulders and hips.  So, Rimadyl.

Virtual drool from Tony to all that need it!  He can't drool too much real drool yet!!

Thanks,  Daria and Tony in FL and the walking wounded DH, Jim