[Dailydrool] snoopys home

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 18:12:26 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson,

They took 2 x rays and the Doctor says she doesn't see any stones.  That's
good.  She also said this arthritus doesn't look bad.  He gets stiff and has
trouble jumping up on stuff in our wet winter season and it goes away in summer
so I thought he had arthritus but she says not so much ... maybe it's his huge
front and tiny back?

Anyway they got a urine sample and are checking it for infection.  Thing is ....
I really only notice an issue in the morning.  Like just now he was walking
across the yard and he stopped, peed and started walking.  Just normal.  It is
usually only in the morning that I find him standing there long after pee has
stopped coming out trying to pee more.  The Doctor said maybe his bladder gets
overly full .... like a kid who holds it too long.  Maybe if he comes out with
LuLu and I before I go to bed he'll be more comfortable.  Or maybe it's just a
mild bladder infection.

I don't know.  I just want it to get better and NOT get worse.  So I took him to
the Vet.

Wish me luck,
Dale