[Dailydrool] Mr. Social Butterfly!

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 21 18:14:41 PDT 2012

Today the University here had a De-Stress-Fest............ the day before exams. They had yoga in one room, and in a fairly large room nearby, they had dog visiting. Mostly therapy dogs, of which Stuart is one.
We had been to a De-Stress- Fest about 6 months ago, so as soon as I got Stuart out of the car, on campus..... it was game on!
One student came right up to him before we got anywhere near where we were supposed to be...... "is that Stuart?" she asked. "I remember him from the last time."
About 12 dogs showed up to visit.
Once we were in the room (with 80- 100 kids) Stuart let them know he was there, and ready to be petted. Bark, Bark, Bark! I just let him off leash, and he was off and visiting all the squealing girls and laughing boys...... Bark, Bark, Bark!
We stayed about 1 1/2 hours, and he is now sound asleep in his bed. Hardly raised his head for a piece of carrot.
It is hard work trying to make all those kids happy!
They were all smiling when we left, so.............. mission accomplished!
Jan, and one tired Stuart