[Dailydrool] Note to God

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 00:54:27 PDT 2012

Thank you God for keeping my dogs healthy .Many more are suffering with many different ailments,please help them to heal and feel better soon.I'm also thankful,Lord, that my husband has a job and we have a roof over our heads and food on the table,but there are those that things have happened in their lives that do not seem fair,least of all being separated from their bassets.Please bring them all together soon,give them all that they need to persevere through the rough time they are having and hear their prayers. Your humble servant.