[Dailydrool] Drool needed

Melinda Robison mom2bassets at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:08:42 PDT 2012

I have a friend with a PBGV, Petite Basset Griffon Vandeen, named Daisy. I see Daisy once a week and I'm very close to her. Daisys mom just called me and told me that Daisy has been critically ill all week with something, I can't remember what exactly, that has affected her heart and blood count etc. Anyway, the Vets have done all they can for her and expected her to die several times this week but she is still here. We really need all the drool we can get. I'll see her tomorrow if she makes it through the night and I know I'll fall apart. Please send drool and prayers for Daisy and her family. She's only 7.

                 Melinda Robison, Rufus, Honey, & Teddy ATB