[Dailydrool] Drool and Ahroo'g on walks

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:35:15 PDT 2012

We are sending healing drool to Daisy the PBGV along with everyone
else in need.

RE: Ahroo'g on walks
Cowboy does this - mostly when he sees other dogs - whether he can
just see them across the street without sniffing them, or he actually
gets to sniff and whiff (dogs version of meet and greet). He ahroo's
and the whole neighborhood know we are out and about.

Rupert does not ahroo on walks and does not bark, unless of course we
run into cute little Dexter the 7 month basset puppy whom I adore.
That makes Rupert extremely jealous and he just barks the whole time,
so that the owner and I can't even hear each other and eventually have
to part ways.

At home, Rupert is generally a barker too but about once a week,
post-dinner, the boys hold a howling session where it appears that
Cowboy is teaching Rupert how to Ahrooo. It's quite entertaining but
they tend to stop instantly as soon as I get the camera out. Go
figure!

Drool to all,
Kacy w/Cow and Ru