[Dailydrool] Rudeness on the Drool

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Sat Mar 24 13:54:33 PDT 2012

I would not be posting this except for the fact that I have noticed some
rudeness in the past few years which had never been (as far as I could
remember), a characteristic of the Droolers.

I recently wrote individually to a member (name will remain confidential)
and misspelled a word.  I received an answer with my misspelled word
printed in *bold.*  That was the only word in bold in the e-mail.  While I
am a Ph.D. clinical psychologist, I make mistakes like anyone else.
 However, I do know pettiness when I see it...

I  believe when anyone on this list serve takes the time to help another
person, a response should be courteous in the least.

Everyone I have ever received feedback from on the list or personally have
been kind, intelligent and responsive and I do mean everyone.

I did write back to this person and told her what I thought.  I am only
writing this as I hope we can all respect one another and treat each other
kindly.  Most all Droolers are like this.  However, this experience of mine
cannot be ignored for the good of us all.

Sally Russell, Pixel and Browser