[Dailydrool] Dat Slabe Trainin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 19:47:44 PDT 2012

Dis Brudder Elwood. I wantz you all to knowz dat slabe trainin is a goin berry nice here at me home at da Beach.
It bee raining.  It be last call on the liftin ob da leg fur da dey.
Daddy out dere in da rain. He gots da rain coat on and treets in him paw. He seys come on Elwood.
I stick me snooter in da air, smell da rain.
Daddy out dere yellin--Elwood, git out here.
He holds out nudder treet. He gots water a drippin off him headbone.
Brudder Elwood sit down and say nope.
Daddy out dere in da rain, Brudder Elwood dry.
I do beleeb we got dis right fur a change.
Slabe trainin at da finest.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake