[Dailydrool] Basset sighting Question

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 25 06:35:20 PDT 2012

I was wondering if anyone knows who this Basset is or anything about it. On
Saturday my daughter was at Disney World and seen a Basset in the park with a
women in a wheelchair.  The basset had a vest on and looked like patches that
said "Medic Alert". My daughter couldn't get close enough to ask the women about
the basset.  The women also had another dog with her.  I was wondering if anyone
might know who the owner of this basset is and if the basset might be a "seizure
alert" dog.  My special needs son has server seizure disorder and I have been
wanting to get him a "seizure alert dog", but, I have been putting it off
because I knew it would not be a basset.  If anyone has any info on this Basset
PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,
Linda
Mom to Ellie Ann, Buddy and Lola Mae