[Dailydrool] Poop, anal glands and doggy penises

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 15:18:29 PDT 2012

This is one of the reasons I love the Drool. In what other universe could we be discussing these things and not have everyone think we are weird, well, maybe we are!
Any way, I can chime in on this. Loki is the guilty one here. He generally "shows it all" when he rolls over and wants a belly rub. I tell him to put that thing away before any part of his belly gets rubbed. He can be submissive so I thought maybe that was why he did it but when he sees his love Dr. Robyn, he jumps up on her and out it comes. She always tells him to "put your winkie away unless you want me to do something to it". Loki generally complies but sometimes he "gets stuck" and walks around kind of hunchbacked and humping the air until he gets things under control. Fortunately that is only a few minutes but now I know what to do (yuck!) if it persists. And yes he is neutered since 6 months of age.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com