[Dailydrool] ..and while I am woofing...who has not bid on the KING CARUSO THROW????

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 15:16:13 PDT 2012

Ok, and while I am woofing......i am feeling the presence of forever Queen Feyfey, Auntie of mine..........Auntie Lynn who I have never met, who needs to waddle her backside to Michigan so she can pet MOI, this year has placed a very rare KING CARUSO throw on Houndsbay to raise moolah for Las Vegas Basset Rescue. Auntie Lynn used to live in Las Vegas and my slave used to go to her house and pet her very  nice woofers, including Mr. Rocket and then they would eat Mexican food and sometimes hear the Mathis guy sing. Sheslave remembers going up a mountain (yes there is a mountain) with Aunties Sandy and Lynn to play in the snow while the rest of Las Vegas was toasting.

It appears that Auntie Lynn is pawting with her very rare, vintage Daily Drool Caruso throw. She must really wanna help the paw hounds. I gots mine. I inherited it from Momcakes. Auntie Nancy had them made up to honor our dearly depawted DROOL INSPIRATION, KING CARUSO. Who was Feyfey's King back in 1998 and they rode in a pawrade together in  Mishgun trying to raise money for homeless hounds. We ALL Drool because of King Caruso. No Caruso, no Drool. Capital D. The bidding is paltry!! Now I knows that the economy is icky for some folks, but it isn't for everybody and somebody out there just has to realize that this is all about the original, real Drool KING (sorry Chunkypuppy). You CAN'T BUY one of these. There were some very special things that Auntie Nancy had made, every do often and THIS IS A PRIMO one. If you dare call yourself a Drooler, you WANT this thing.

Most basset crap is g enerally  NOT nearly as good as the KING CARUSO BLANKIE.  If you do not have one, go look, then rob a bank or somefin. Of course it is hard for a basset to rob a bank. Hard to see over the counter.....

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1333247778

Pawtunia

Whew. Just warming up for the spring fundwoofing season. Wait till you see what I have hoarded, er, stored up. (tease).