[Dailydrool] Pam's wonderful description of her joint training with Jane Basset

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:29:05 PDT 2012

Pam, I was going to send you a note privately but then I realized that I
wanted everyone to read it.

What a wonderful note about Jane and the joy of basset puppies! I so
enjoyed reading it. Everything you said rings true for Miss Paddi B Basset
as well -- the stubborness, the determination to make the world behave, and
the crafty plans executed adeptly to get an extra treat or a spot on the
couch. And yet all of it done with such good humour that while you are at
times exasperated, you can never actually be angry. At least not very angry.

Thanks for writing such a lovely description. Please give our regards to
Jane -- she did a great job with her training endeavours, obviously!

Mary
& Paddi B Basset
& Vernon Q Basset