[Dailydrool] Bassets Barking at 4am !!!!

Chalk Christine L Chris.L.Chalk at carillionplc.com
Wed Mar 28 05:40:29 PDT 2012

Dear Daily Drool

Rupert and William have been my boys for 2½ weeks now and are coming along well although I can't seem to break their

Bad habit of barking between 3 and 4am nearly every morning? If I go downstairs to them to see what the problem is they just think that

It is breakfast time !!! They are always walked of an evening and settled down around 10 - 10 30pm. They never want to go out to the toilet

When I go down in these early hours and it does seem a food related habit? They came to me from kennels so maybe this has something

To do with it? However I am like a Zombie with tiredness and they are not babies as Rupert is 3 and Will is coming up 4. Any suggestions

And advice welcome please. Many thanks Chrissy (Mum to Rupert and William)

CARILLION VALUES

Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery -Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation

This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the postmaster at carillionplc.com. You must not disclose its contents to anyone, retain, copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it.

Carillion may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails. By replying to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Carillion plc: Registered in England No. 3782379 Registered Office: Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY.

This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl http://www.blackspider.com/, however, Carillion does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.