[Dailydrool] Hurray for LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 11:22:20 PDT 2012

Good morning, it's the clueless momPerson here,

So, LuLu woke at 5AM this morning.  And woke myself and her dadPerson and Snoopy
too (Cyrus was with Julianne).  And jumped down off the bed and ran down the
hall.  Oh Oh.  LuLu is afraid of the dark and it was still dark outside.  And
.... I was too tired and too warm and I figured it was too late anyway and Greg
asked if I was going after her and I said no ..... and about 10 minutes later
little LuLu came back to bed .... with soaking wet ears from the wet grass from
when she went OUTSIDE and went potty ALL BY HERSELF in the DARK because LuLu is
a GOOD GIRL!!!

We got up a couple of hours later and the dogs all ate and went outside together
and everybody is fine.  We drove over to the vet ... they clipped one nail a
little bit .... she is up to almost 50 lbs now ... from 42.6 the first time the
vet weighed her after I picked her up.  A couple of her ribs show but not her
spine anymore.  Natalie says she doesn't look old now, and she isn't old, she is
5.  Her birthday is a week from Friday.

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy (she's really sweet) and
Cyrus (she's really cuddly) and LuLu (they failed ... I'm a Rutz now)