[Dailydrool] Dr. Jon's Talking Ball (absolutely great, fun toy!!)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 18:24:27 PDT 2012

Ann asked if anyone had seen the "talking ball" mentioned in Dr. Jon's
newsletter -- here's the link:

_Click  here: Pet Product Advisor_
(http://www.petproductadvisor.com/store/mc/babble-ball.aspx?utm_source=dogcrazynews001et&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig
n=TopToysDog2011&utm_content=DC-20111121&email=hinchliffe at aol.com)

Yes!  I bought one for my friend's dogs last fall, and they ADORE  it!!!  I
have never, in all my life with dogs, seen any one love a toy as  much as
this one.  They never stop playing with it -- we have to take it  away from
them -- they're wild for it, almost like catnip.

It's adorable -- sturdy hard plastic outside so it can take abuse (which it
 gets) -- and a motion-sensor player, so that whenever the dog walks by, it
 starts with irresistible sounds -- voices, animal sounds, etc.  As they
kick it and chase it, it talks more and more, drives them wild!

Don't worry about the dogs getting at the batteries -- can't happen --
they're so securely locked in there that it took me ages to open it up to
change  them.

I think the larger size might be better for basset mouths -- they'll have
to keep kicking and nosing it along -- the smaller one they could just put
in  their mouths.

Only warning -- if they're rough with it outdoors (one of my friend's dogs
likes to bury it and drop it in the pond), you might want to restrict it to
 indoors -- there are little holes in the ball for the sound to come out,
and  they could get clogged with dirt.  And he also likes to drop his toys in
 their little pond, and needless to say, that wasn't good for the
batteries.

They also offer a money-back guarantee.

Each dog will be different, of course, but based on my experience, these
two dogs both love it -- and it is such, such fun watching them chase it --
they  become oblivious to anything else in the world!