[Dailydrool] fish oil and shedding

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 17:39:14 PDT 2012

It sounds like a number of people have had good luck with fish oil to prevent shedding. I think I tried fish oil pills with the girls when I first got Lola. She had such a dull, flaky coat when she came to live with me. However, they got such horrible fish breath that I stopped giving it to them. Has anyone else had that issue? I fed the fish version of Taste of the Wild to give them a change, but I couldn't stand the fish stink, so I never bought that again. Does anyone know of a non-fish solution to the shedding issue?