[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

LJ Carpenter ljcarpenter7 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 21:29:28 PST 2012

Pumpkin the Diva here. Mama foodslave says that Carolina won won won! Way to go Droolers! Mama has a soft spot in her heart for South Carolina as she lived there for 5 years and got her first hound Higgins there. Does the mama foodslave still need to keep voting.  She say she vote until someone says not to.

I got the Koby boy drooling (I don't drool I'm a Diva) and I fling it to all who have lost a furred one recently and to their families to speed in healing the hurting hearts.