[Dailydrool] Drool for Dalton

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 09:56:51 PDT 2012

Oh My God,  I was furious when I read that post,  You don't even  want to
know the consequences of what would happen  to said neighbor  if they did
that to my dog,  I wouldn't be going to jail,  more  like prison !
there was a gentlemen who use to come to the therapy pool where I go for my
 back and MS,  and he was laughing and bragging one day about how he shot
his neighbors beagle in the hip with a BB  gun because ????  the  dog peed
on his fence  I was so mad and told him if he would do that to one  of my
dogs that I would personally see to it ,  that he would end up  sh******  BB'S
for the rest of his life,  I almost got kicked  out of the pool that day
bwahahahahaha

Oh Debbie I have been so good lately that even hubby has asked if I am sick
 ?  but yesterday this little girl
she is ( 12) who lives down my street came down to my house walking her
little white toy poodle,  it was a beautiful warm day and  I had  all the
windows open in my family room and what does she do ?   she  walks up my
driveway and stands right close to my family room  windows  teasing my dogs,  so I
slipped ,  no  I slithered out the  front door and  down between the bushes
and I scared the hell out of  her and her dog so bad,  that  all I saw was
Pig tails and  butt holes running down the street  Oh My God ,  what a Kodak
 moment !

we are sending drool and prayers for Dalton

Luv and drool   Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and  Annie