[Dailydrool] Pumpkin and Meamucil

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:03:32 PDT 2012

With the exception of the lump, Buster's anal gland issues sound like
Dexter's.  They would fill up, become infected, be bloody when
expressed, etc.  The vet prescribed a few rounds of antibiotics for
Dexter.  It wasn't getting better.  The vet suggested adding metamucil
- that didn't help.  The vet suggested adding pumpkin - that didn't
help.  I used the combination of the two and that worked.  The vet was
recommending the removal of the anal glands.  It's been six months
since the anal gland issue cleared up.

Now if I can get his eye infection to clear.

Jan
Lady & Dexter