[Dailydrool] Dalton the Dalmation

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:08:39 PDT 2012

"It is with great regret that I must report that Dalton the Dalmation that was poisoned by a madman has lost his battle and made the journey to the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks to all that expressed their concern and offered their prayers and drool."

I sit here at my desk at work, crying my eyes out for this poor baby. Not only are they tears of sorrow, but tears of anger as well, that Dalton was made to go through all this by an evil (yes, I mean evil) person.

I am not normally a violent person, but I could easily do serious harm to the person that did this to Dalton. If I ever find out who it is, my Drool family will have to take up a collection for bail money because I will be going to jail.

Marlene, you & I have a job to do! Get your shotgun and I will get my ball bat. I'll meet you there!

I know I am just dreaming as this won't happen unfortunately. I just want to be there on judgement day when that evil person has to answer to the Lord for what he did to one of God's helpless creatures. There will be no appeal from that judgement.

Drool and prayers to you and to all that need it.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Forever Home Farm.