[Dailydrool] fish oil

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Mar 27 20:42:37 PDT 2012

Fish oil - go to a health food store and buy the oil in a bottle, do NOT try
to cut your capsules open and squirt the oil into a food bowl.  Seriously, I
started doing this (just call me a cheapskate), and when you pierce the
capsules the oil squirts everywhere but the bowl.  It goes in your hair, in
your eyes, on your shirt, everywhere, and it STINKS big time.  I finally
quit trying to use my capsules and bought the oil, I got tired of having to
take unscheduled showers and change clothes to get the very nasty fishy
smell off of my person.  This is the voice of sad experience speaking here -
don't do it.  Pew, pew, pew.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net