[Dailydrool] Fish Oil

cometkazie1 at cox.net cometkazie1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 13:43:35 PDT 2012

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:07:49 -0700
From: Janis Wetherbee <havasuhounds at gmail.com >
To: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] fish oil

Wow!  My oldest is like a horse blowing it's winter coat.  HUGE tufts of
hair all over.  He was bathed yesterday and today he has patches of
short
hair and patches of tufts!!  LOL  do you give the fish oil straight as a
capsule or open it up?  the fish oil I take is 1000 mg.  Is that good
for
him?  Thanks for the info!!
+=+=+=+=+

For years I have been giving our two a 400IU gel cap of vitamin E every
morning.  They think it is a treat.  (Don't tell them it's a med!)

Does good things for their coats.  Our new vets up here asked what we
fed them as their coats are so nice.

Tommy H in Danville