[Dailydrool] Come Visit and Meet Leslie Ames

Susan Davenport suzique2u at aol.com
Thu May 3 10:28:37 PDT 2012

Good Afternoon All:

If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area, or are willing to drive a bit to meet Leslie Ames, THE momslave of Montana Basset Rescue, please consider driving to Columbus (Hilliard), Ohio on Wednesday, May 16th to meet her. She'll be flying into Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday evening and staying with me until early Thursday morning when I drive her to Toledo, Ohio to visit her daughter. Then she'll be traveling on to the Michigan Waddle on Sunday, May 20th to meet everyone attending the Waddle. While my condo is small, we welcome all bassets as well. My Tanner is a humper, but I'll keep him tethered to me so his "meet and greet" will not be an issue! Leslie would love to meet those in the area so she can put many names and faces together. Please email me by May 11th if you are able to come for a very informal open house in the afternoon of May 16th. (I do have a small fenced-in area off of my deck for the hounds if weather permits.)

Hope to see you at my place and of course, drool to all in need from Tanner and Sally!

Susan Davenport
suzique2u at aol.com

Susan Davenport
suzique2u at aol.com